“It is not a Mexican Restaurant”
Review of Nacho Mamas Myrtle Beach - CLOSED

Nacho Mamas Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Description: One block from the Ocean and the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Family Friendly,Family Karaoke, Ocean Views, Happy Hour 4-7,Drink Specials and Featured Menu items
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Do not be fooled by the name. This is just a joint that has some Mexican dishes on their menu. My wife and I ordered fish tacos, with sides on rice and beans. It looked like they just threw some kidney beans on the plate with some rice that had no flavor. It was the worst meal and poorest excuse for Mexican food that we every ate.

1  Thank thegman221

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Wasn't spectacular and the food was average, but the service was great! We went based on trip advisor review and were surprised that it was rated so highly but it wasn't terrible.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Went about 3 pm, one waitress, one cook. Service was bad after I presented the gift card, so I ordered a snack to go, and ate at another restaurant. Don't remember the name of it but they had great hot dogs! But back to nacho mamas, the nachos looked great didn't try them, menu said anything other than cheese was extra. The second waitress arrived about 3:35-3:49 yeah I know wait that long for two tacos. They were ready 5-8 min. before being deliver to me. On vacation, not make waves, don't want spit in my food so I said thanks and left

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

We saw the reviews and were curious what all the hype was...NACHOS!!! I can't say enough about how good the nachos were...and give me a hose for the salsa. You can taste how fresh the salsa is with the tomatoes and cilantro. They make great sweet tea also which was a bonus. All in all if you are looking for some great food at a reasonable price you need to check this place out...we will be back!!!

1  Thank iloveneuropt
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This tiny little spot off the boardwalk greatly exceeded my expectations. It's cheap and delicious with great service. The drinks were a bargain too, and there's even free WiFi. If you are craving simple Mexican food in downtown Myrtle Beach - this is your spot.