“AMAZING BURGERS”

Loco Gecko
Ranked #147 of 931 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Loco Gecko is a seasonal option that offers a casual dining experience with delectable burgers, wings and pizza as well as healthier options such as fresh wraps and salads. Come as you are in your shorts & t-shirt or even in your bathing suit and flip flops...We're all about the carefree beach lifestyle! Loco Gecko has two locations and is located off Ocean Boulevard with indoor seating as well as an outdoor deck with views of the Atlantic Ocean. Whether you come in after a day at the beach or just want to watch the big game, we are the ultimate beach restaurant!
Reviewed October 15, 2013

laid back atmosphere, views of the beach were great!! excellent food overall!!! We went there three times on our trip wish we would have eaten there for all of our meals, disappointed in other restaurants. food was very filling and great price with the ten percent discount we received for staying at the hotel!!

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Our waiter was fantastic.. my husband wanted a burger and eventhoug the grill had basically stop serving burgers and they were on there after hours menu they still made one for him. the drinks was fantastic. I didn't like one particular flavor and she quickly switch it out for another flavor!! she rocked, but I can't remember her name nor the drinks I had.. but I do know 4 drinks later and a burger and fry was well worth it !!! well worth the visit if you are a drinker like me and a eater like my husband!! more bang for your buck!! I will return next year for our yearly trip!!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Food was not good. Burgers you could tell were frozen patties, salad was Lettuce with a ton of broken chips on top. Wouldn't recommend

Reviewed October 8, 2013

So-so food, very unfriendly bartender. $9.00 for about a half shot of Crown in a plastic shot glass.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is our 3rd time coming here! First night I got pulled pork it was delicious! My husband got a cheeseburger with a bunch of toppings I'm not sure the name he liked it Bahama mamas are very good. 2nd night we got the meat pizza also very good &good re heated at the hotel. Our waitress Karen was very helpful &Made us feel welcomed. Nacho appetizer was messy but delicious margaritas weren't very strong .. I got the bucket drink which was so good I came back for a refill .! Highly reccomend this place !