“Fabulous oysters!”

Brother Shuckers
Ranked #75 of 893 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Brother Shuckers Fish House offers something for everyone.. Children's meals, great traditional and regional Seafood Dishes featuring award winning Maryland Crab Cakes, Best of the county's Rack of Ribs, fantastic sandwiches including our in house made Burgers... Fantastic Happy Hour Specials, great entertainment on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Come see what the buzz is all about... Open 6 days, closed Sundays... Lunch is served from 11:30 daily with a $8 special everyday. Dinner menu begins at 4:00pm... Just one nibble and you'll be hooked..
Southbury, Connecticut
“Fabulous oysters!”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

My mom and I had dinner here last Saturday night. The staff was excellent and very attentive and the food delicious. The fried oysters were the best we'd ever eaten. There was live music, which was wonderful. I found this restaurant on Trip Advisor and would highly recommend it for anyone living or visiting in the Myrtle Beach area.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Maddux S

Georgetown, South Carolina
“Loved the Seafood!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My husband was in the mood for some good seafood, so we decided to try out Brother Shuckers. We read about it on some of local hand-outs we had picked up at the visitor's center in Myrtle Beach.

Once there, we found it to be different from what we had expected. We had thought to find a typical seafood restaurant, with perhaps picnic tables, and buckets for shells. Instead we found a much more dignified restaurant........but not at all stuffy. We had dressed casually, but were greeted as though we were honored guests. Our server, Greg, did a wonderful job of making us feel right at home, and made recommendations at our request.

We both had seafood. I had the Shrimp Scampi Florentine, and my husband had fish, shrimp, and calamari. (He had enough to bring some back for lunch the next day!)

All in all, this was a great experience, nice restaurant, good food, and wonderful friendly service with attention to detail.

Try it; you'll like it!

• Visited January 2014
Buffalo, New York
“Great all over experience”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We are "snow-birding" in Myrtle Beach and got a great dealsaver coupon for this restaurant. Gave it a try Saturday, was very impressed. Greeted warmly at the door (with no reservation, but it was before 5 on a Saturday). Our waitress was so enthusiastic and very helpful with selections. My husband had the stuffed tilapia, it was excellent, I had the mussels with pasta--mussels were excellent (sauce the pasta was in was kind of watery--it was the wine garlic sauce, next time would try the marinara). App was great--spring rolls-draft beer was very fairly priced. They added lobster bisque to the menu that night--it was excellent with a little different flavor--caribbean--very yummy ! Since the desserts didn't interest me, I opted for a German Chocolate Martini--my goodness it was wonderful--this also a waitress suggestion. All in all a great experience !!
They also had an entertainer performing--very pleasant.

Conway, South Carolina
“Good Food and Service even on Valentine's Day”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We have gone to this restaurant about four times and have NEVER been disappointed. The food is always tasty and creative.
On Tuesdays they service their specialty, Cajon Stroganoff with fresh Andouille sausage from LA. The owner's wife makes all the desserts.
Also, a fantastic bar. This is our new go to place.

Collegeville, Pennsylvania
“Great food away from the crowds!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I went here with my wife during this weeks ice storm in Myrtle Beach. The food was awesome and service was incredible. I had a burger, my wife had the fish sandwich and we also had oysters and fried calamari, all of items were fresh and tasty! Our waitress (from Toronto) was great and we really enjoyed our dining experience and will be back on our next trip from Philly!