“Amazing”

Brother Shuckers
Ranked #75 of 897 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Brother Shuckers Fish House offers something for everyone.. Children's meals, great traditional and regional Seafood Dishes featuring award winning Maryland Crab Cakes, Best of the county's Rack of Ribs, fantastic sandwiches including our in house made Burgers... Fantastic Happy Hour Specials, great entertainment on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Come see what the buzz is all about... Open 6 days, closed Sundays... Lunch is served from 11:30 daily with a $8 special everyday. Dinner menu begins at 4:00pm... Just one nibble and you'll be hooked..
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We went in for dinner with friends.The food was amazing!!I recommend it!!Chef Rob is awesome!!The service was excellent!!

There are newer reviews for Brother Shuckers

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We went to this restaurant based upon the great reviews so had to add my comments. It almost seemed like we went to a completely different restaurant than the other reviewers. The mac and cheese was tasteless and dry - even my daughter wouldn't eat it. She is two and a half and described it as "yucky". The crab cakes were equally as bad. Tasteless with a bad after taste. The hush puppies were okay. My daughter's fish sticks were soggy. Even the drinks were badly made. The best thing on the menu were my daughter's french fries. Service was incredibly slow and not good. The waitress never came back to ask how our meal was - we had to flag her down to get our check. Honestly I should have asked to talk to the manager but my daughter and husband were tired from the day. Although a good waitress would have asked about dinner since so much of the food was still on the table. Very disappointing.

1  Thank JKlingler
Murph707, Owner at Brother Shuckers, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Sorry your experience wasn't a great one..As you can see, the number of responses of overwhelming great reviews far outweigh the negative responses. I would ask when you come to beach again, please call me and I would like to make your experience right.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband, son and I went out for a quick bit and were pleasantly surprised by Brother Shuckers. The menu had many items to choose from, all priced reasonably and sounded delicious. We both had the fish tacos and fries from the app menu. My only suggestions are to offer the tacos as an entree because they were so good I would've loved more and to expand the dessert menu. Overall, a wonderful dining experience!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Food and service were both outstanding! Definitely the best crab cakes ever, plus full rack of ribs were so tender and zero fat. We started with calamari and their version of bang bang shrimp.....calamari was so fresh and tender while crispy shrimp had a nice spice. The mac n cheese was steaming fresh out of the oven...just like my friend from Georgia makes!

Going back for 2nd visit this trip for more great food, service and take in some live music.

Brother Shuckers will definitely be a regular stop in the future.

1  Thank chigham
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Great place for quality food great happy hour very friendly staff nice atmosphere never had a bad meal have tried just about everything always great specials every night have to try crab cakes very good Murph the owner great guy ask for Greg great waiter always different drink specials nightly