“Fun slightly expensive place to eat on the beach”
Review of Banditos Restaurant and Cantina - CLOSED

Banditos Restaurant and Cantina
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Wonderful beach patio deck/ friendly service, good food, but slightly pricey and the service was s-l-o-w!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

I would recommend this place! 4 stars were given for the beautiful and fun atmosphere with live music!! Great outdoor bar too! However the entrees are a little bland and is not authentic more like tex mex but still pretty good. Very good salsa, chips and appetizers! So food would be 3.5 stars. Big portions!! Good service! If I go back to MB, I would try this place again! :)

I hope this review was helpful!

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Very good Mexican food. Atmosphere was very nice, decorated very well. All five in our party had different meals and they were all great. Mango shrimp taco was wonderful.

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

The food was superb. Our service got off to a rocky start but Cooper sure did make things better. The cost of the meal was not very expensive at all. Again I must say the food was delicious. I say my favorites would have to be the chicken quisidellas and fajitas. And the cheese enchilada was great, too. Be sure to get the mini chicken and spinach chimis!

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Fabulous Oceanfront dining at this Mexican Cantina. The wife and I shared a Crab and Shrimp Burrito and it was amazing. Wonderful flavors and the black beans and yellow rice were outstanding. This place will be a go to spot whenever we visit MB.