“Very delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Banditos Restaurant and Cantina - CLOSED

Banditos Restaurant and Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Bar, Spanish, American, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
High Point, North Carolina
“Very delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband and I were staying at the Driftwood which was right next door to this place. I love Mexican food so we decided to try it out. It's very nice inside but we asked for first available and were seated on the patio. This was the only problem of the night. There was a band there playing outside (they were very good) but they were very loud. I could not talk to my husband and the volume scared my 3 month old daughter and she screamed during the entire meal. Luckily the music was so loud no one else could hear her. In addition, the band played until 11 and we could hear them LOUD in our hotel room next door.

As for the food, it was delicious. We both ordered chicken chimichangas and queso dip with ground beef. Everything was fresh and very flavorful. My husband couldn't stop talking about it. Chips and salsa were yummy as well. Service was good and the price was kind of high ($60 for two adults and 2 year old) but the food was worth it. I will go back but will request an inside table.

Eden, North Carolina
“Table full of Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

If any of you that love Mexicana type cusine and are in Myrtle Beach area,you owe it to yourself to visit Banditos on Ocean Blvd. My wife and I had seen this new addition to restaurants and had a short walk to get some great food and live band. Not only was the food fantastic, but it was enough for three more meals. Limited waiting time to fulfill your appetite. Great service ,great food,great band What more would one want.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Mixed bag”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

Menu has changed since we here last. Somewhat disappointed. Location is superb. Re-I nursed for parking. Our server William was great.

Food was good. Not great as it was on our last visit. I had the cheese quesadilla and wife had black bean hummus and the taco salad.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Very impressed!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

We are vacationing in Myrtle and are dinner here. My family of 5 including 3 children thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The Mexican Sweet Corn is a must have. We were seated outside and had an upfront view of the fireworks. Weather was perfect, food was delicious, service was excellent, and atmosphere was fun. Would definitely recommend. If you go, eating outside makes all the difference (in my opinion). Enjoy!

• Visited August 2013
“Bad food bad management”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

The food was so bad it tasted like a microwave dinner....def not authentic and the drinks come in plastic cups....we sent our food back didn't even eat and the manager said he'd take care of it...a 4 $ discount is what we got...seriously?! Waste of money DO NOT GO