“music and drinks”

Banditos Restaurant and Cantina
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2013

During vacation with sisters, we stopped in for drinks and to listen to the live music. The atmosphere was great and the drinks were good. Our waitress was fantastic.

1  Thank lw6sisters

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The only positive thing about this restaurant is the view. We waited 20 minutes for our first beverages and that was just the beginning of our experience! This was by far the worst service I've ever had and the food is nowhere near authentic mexican food! We live in the area and were looking for a place to eat regularly, this will not be the place. I would've been a little understanding if they were busy, but at least half of the tables were empty. From the time we sat down until I went to get a manager, we were there 2 1/2 hours. Yes, I went to get a manager because I was tired of waiting for my server and my bill.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

My wife and I were walking by and stopped in for a cocktail. "Crazy Leo" was doing Karoake and the front outdoor bar was crowded and everyone was having a great time. Everytime I walked past the outdoor bar I noticed how nice it was but no one was using it. Well that has seemed to changed. Leo is an outstanding addition and If Banditto's is smart they will have him a couple of nights a week because he knows how to deliver a great time. We are looking forward to returning. Last time there I did the Hot Wing Challenge and they were the hottest wings I have ever eaten. The pic on the wall and the $20 gift card are not worth the pain.

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner on the patio out back. Very nice view and setting. The staff was very nice. My enchilada's were horrible. My husbands beef taco's were very good, very fresh ingredients. The maragrita's had little to no alcohol in them.. not good. The entertainment was aweful...supposedly a local band with a following. They were aweful. I couldn't wait for them to go on break. A DJ or no music at all would of been better.

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Just happened to drive by banditos and decided to stop. Walking in the place looks awesome. Very cool decorations. Our server came right out to get drink orders and bring chips and salsa. She asked if we needed a few minutes and checked on us a few times until we were ready. The food did not take long and it was hot and tasted great! Its definitely someplace I would recommend and someplace I would go again. Food and service were both great. Price was good for the quality and amount of food.