“wow”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Speedwell, Tennessee
“wow”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Came in on Thurs evening was greeted by a friendly hostess wanted to sit outside an was surprised to find out there was a wait hostess said it would be about 15 min but was told we could wait at bar an we would be seated shortly,really enjoyed outside bar live band very nice ,we sat at bar right at 15 min an our pager went off got a table server was fantastic food was good different than the Mexican food were used to but not a bad thing we really enjoyed eating here very nice place inside an out

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Made a nice day off more enjoyable.”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

What a refreshing change for the boardwalk. Just had lunch at Banditos and was delightfully surprised. I am in the restaurant business, on the beach, in another town and had heard alot of buzz about this place from my guests. I don't do myrtle beach in the summer because I know how busy it can be, but, today was awesome. We got lucky and parked right down the street. We were greeted immediately by a nice young lady and promptly seated outside. Great view and lots of room on deck for a curious 4 yr. old grandson. Our waiter Mike was there in a flash with chips and salsa. Salsa was superb. Haven't had that flavor or texture since Texas! Chips were crunchy,not oily with just enough seasoning. I like to see what the waiter recommends at all restaurants I try,if they are forthcoming I know they have actually tried it and can explain it. Mike did not disappoint. He suggested the exact items we had in mind. My daughter and I eat spinach dip everywhere we go. Love it. This one was rich, creamy and full of crab. Yummy. We both had firecracker shrimp tacos. Shrimp were big, cooked perfect, with just enough heat to be offset by the wonderful mango/pineapple salsa. Wonderful fresh combination. My only negative was the portion of black beans and rice as sides, very small for 4.95$ Mike was a great waiter and we will be back hopefully he will be working! Thanks for making a nice day off,better.

Simpsonville, South Carolina
“MUSTACHE YOU A QUESTION ?”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Why have we not been here before !!! Our Bartender C.C. from another place recommended this place and we had a blast !!! Will def be back in June and August and CINCO DE MAYO WAS AWESOME !

Kingston, Canada
“One Word AWFUL”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The Location is wonderful, the server's were wonderful, but the food is not Mexican it's bland no seasoning, The worst Taco's I have ever had, the food is not fresh it tasted like everything came out of a can.
We had Mexican in Greensboro N C at La Fiesta now that is what you call Mexican.

• Visited May 2013
“"Sean" the manager should be fired !”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Witnessed this douche fire an employee that was doing an awesome job bartending. In front of a crowded bar. Not how you handle business , we were so uncomfortable that we instantly closed out tab and left.