“disappointed”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Spagetti was to mushie and the sauce was tart. I expected better tasting for the price but was very disappointed.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

My husband and I had a serious craving for pizza and decided to order from here. Delivery was over an hour (they did mention this on the phone). When the pizza go to use it was very bland had lots of oregano on it (at least that what I think was used) and to say the least it was cold. Didn't even bother to eat the leftovers :(

Reviewed September 11, 2012

We went for pizza and a calzone, it was great! Just like the pizzeria we work at back home. We will be back should the mood strike for pizza!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We had it delivered to our room. Delivery time was long. The Pizza was okay but not what I was expecting it to be.