“Nothing out of this world”
Review of New York Pizza

New York Pizza
Ranked #376 of 880 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Columbus, Ohio
“Nothing out of this world”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

This pizza was just average it's nothing I would recommend. We ordered the pepperoni and it was good but not amazing.

Visited April 2013

“Real pizza!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Real pizza at last, if you don't like this pie then you think pizza huts great. I travel back in time to the Jersey shore eating here, staff even have that authentic N.Y. "Tude"

• Visited April 2013
Pennsylvania
“Not impressed”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

There are a million places to eat in Myrtle Beach, but we couldn't decide where to go, so we figured we would just drive and pick a place. My husband noticed the sign "New York Pizza" and suggested we try it. I agreed...all I can say is we won't be returning there. It's a small place and the menu has your basic pizza items, some subs and sandwiches, chicken fingers, fries, etc. We chose a plain large cheese pie and also asked for two salads. We shared a beverage. The salads were "okay" but nothing to brag about, especially considering they were $3.99 each. The beverage was $1.50 and it was watered down fruit punch. The pizza was average...I am a pizza lover and there are very few pizzas I dislike. As long as there is sauce, cheese and a nice crust, I'm a happy camper. I prefer to go to a corner pizza place rather than a chain like Pizza Hut or Dominos, but honestly this time, I would have rather ordered from a chain. The total for our pizza, 2 salads and a watered down drink was $25.01, which I thought was a lot for what we got.

• Visited September 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Had take out”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We were so hungry we could not see straight.
Good pizza, but a little greasy, but seems to be the norm during the summer. Good pizza just napkin off the grease

Visited July 2012
Selden, New York
“horrible pizza”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

they say new york pizza well were from new york and it tastes nothing like new york pizza!!!! it was disgusting! the woman had no idea what eggplant was either what a joke of a place and way to expensive!

Visited August 2012