“Very reasonable price and they give u huge amount” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #624 of 868 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Sushi
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: Located across from amusement park.
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very reasonable price and they give u huge amount”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

I liked it for lunch, we paid 5.99 for a steak lunch with veg. Nice place, It didn't look nice from outside, but it was excellent food and price

Visited September 2012
1 Thank samantha f

Kentucky, United States
“Good hibachi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

My son is a hibachi junkie and we loved that this place was so close and had good food for the money.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Rachel R
Roanoke, Virginia
“LOVE this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

My fiancee and I discovered this little jewel on our most recent trip to Myrtle Beach last year. We were hungry late one night (I think they were open until 3am?!) and came in around midnight to order something to go. The place was completely empty with the exception of the two people working, one on the register and one cooking. They were both SO nice and funny! I think I ordered filet and chicken that night. with extra teryiaki sauce. When we took our food back to our hotel and dug in...it was AWESOME! Especially for what we paid! The rice was very pepper-y, but neither of us minded. It was SO GOOD! We went back the next night at about 1am for more, disappointed that is was our last night at the beach. Once again, we had a great experience! Can't wait to go back next week!!!

Visited September 2011
2 Thank Heather B
Louisville, Kentucky
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

this place had the best hibachi food the shrimp and steak was delicious had the combo meal with the chicken included had a sauce that I didnt really like but was good wish we had one here where I live

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank missnikkib21
“Great Food, Excellent Sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

Sushi is awesome, lots of choices and very fresh. I also had the Teriyaki chicken bowl with noodles, very tasty. Egg rolls were really good. Everyone loved their food. My kids ate so much I was in shock! We got the fried cheesecake for dessert, OMG, so good. Prices are so reasonable for the amount of food, lunch did not break the bank today! Will be back on the next vacaction for sure.

3 Thank sweetcis40