“OK pizza”

Ultimate California Pizza
Ranked #183 of 894 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Description: There are 6 locations along the myrtle beach Grand Strand for Ultimate California Pizza. I did not see this one listed in your selection.
Reading, Massachusetts
“OK pizza”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Ate in and shared a pizza. It was OK, nothing exceptional. The waitress Laura was extremely pleasant and appropriately attentive.

Visited November 2013

Binghamton, New York
“Loved the pizza”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

At the beach it's hard to find good pizza, but they have it here. We loved our personal pizzas and the family salad was a great size.

Visited August 2013
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
“Very Good!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Ate here twice during our stay. Once was take out, the other dine in. Take out was pizza and wings. Delicious. Nice staff during the ordering (this isn't always the case). Dine-in was afternoon, the place was fairly empty, took a while to get our food but it was very good when we did. Waitress was very nice. Will eat here again!

Visited September 2013
Hartford
“Fresh - Quality - Hot - Yummy !!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

1st time in ... LOVED the variety & fun in ordering...if you order an M or a L pizza you can split the specialty pizzas and have one specialty on each half.....Fresh and delicious!!! Service was great, pizza was very tasty! My daughter-in-law and son split a specialty pizza and hubby and I split one. My daughter-in-law ordered 'her 1/2' w/o onions...when the waitress brought our food she apologized that onions were put on and advised her that a M pizza was on it's way (free of charge) w/o onions....in addition to the large they were sharing! Basically brought home an extra pizza plus whatever did not get eaten. *although that was not necessary it was appreciated! And it was delivered QUICKLY!! :-)

• Visited September 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible Tom!! August 24, 2013”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

This is the second time visiting this location and will definitely be the last.. the first was in June 2013 and service was extremely slow but it happens, not a huge deal.. This time however, takes the cake on ALL bad experiences I have had anywhere-Tom hope you are proud. We arrived for lunch around 12:30 Saturday August 24, 2013-not very busy. Our servers name was Tom. After deciding what we wanted, we ended up ordering- Italian Sub, Ice cream for my son, and I ordered Buffalo Pizza-no celery, no Bleu Cheese. Simple. We also ordered a Pizzano Pizza to go- no onions-my son hates onions. After waiting almost 20-30 minutes for our food, sub was fine but I could see celery on the pizza. I told Tom and he said "maybe I grabbed the wrong one, let me check." He came back, said there wasn't another one. Not a big deal, I said I will just eat it. I ate half of the first slice when I noticed there was Bleu Cheese which I can not do. I told our server again, and he apologized and took the pizza back for a recook to get me a pizza the way I ordered it and to order our to-go pizza. He did bring cookies to make up for the mistake, but at this point I am very hungry and going to have to wait another 20 minutes at least for my food- but a nice gesture. Food comes out already boxed up and ready to go. I look at the Buffalo Pizza, good to go. I look at the Pizzano Pizza- oh look- there are onions which I asked to NOT have on the pizza. I told Tom just to take off the Pizzano Pizza because I couldn't wait for another 20 min, and he opens his server order book, says "Well it doesn't say no onions but ok, whatever" and SLAMS his server book and grabs the pizza box and marches away. They take the Pizzano Pizza off, but I have NEVER been treated this way by a server before, and if this company doesn't take more pride in how they treat people, I will definitely not waste my money and obviously hours of my time there. It was not my fault the orders were not put in correctly (after all that's 2 pizzas that did not come out correctly), but I was the one treated badly because of it. I am a server as well, and can honestly say, I have never and could never treat someone the way Tom did. Unprofessional, disrespectful, untactful, and just plain rude!

• Visited August 2013