“Great tacos”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Have the best tacos around! Get lots of food and the service is great! Have never had any issues with anything!

Reviewed April 30, 2014

We had lunch here with another couple and although the food was just ok for us, the drinks were watered down and we wondered if there was indeed any alcohol at all. The atmosphere was fun, the service was good but for me - its all about the quality of the food and getting what I pay for. Overpriced. No - I probably wouldn't go again.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Nothing special. The food was good but I think all restaurants at Broadway on the Beach are very high priced.

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Food too expensive for quality, service poor had to ask for drink refills. Person invaded personal space with balloon hat,could've asked. Extremely overpriced.

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch with my daughter after spending the morning walking around Broadway! I had the ribs! Best ribs ever! So tender and loved the sauce! There was someone making ballon animals that kept my daughter entertained! Service was incredible over and above anything I have received in myrtle beach! So much fun and great time! Thankyou we will be back again! Hopefully really soon!

1  Thank Letsgo2travel