“Same brand, in SC.”

Dining options: Late Night
Boston, Massachusetts
“Same brand, in SC.”
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

The "bowls" of Long Island ice tea and the hurricane were Very good! The food was good as well, fajitas and cheese enchiladas, and Great chix fingers and fries kids meal! Our server Alex was great and was really good with our 5 yo!

south jersey
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We went to Broadway to go to another restaurant. The wait was almost 2 hours so we decided to try somewhere else. Carlos and Charlies didn't have a wait which made me a little nervous but we were starved. Everything we had was good. The shrimp tacos I thought were great though I do agree with them being $$$ for not getting any sides. And you can get free chips with a coupon from the visitor center Monster Book. The specialty drinks, (alcohol) were just ok. It was pretty loud in there which worked for us since we had some small children but be prepared.

Henrico
“Carlos and Charlies”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Visting Carlos and Charlies in Puerto Rico while honeymooning twenty years ago. Was excited to take my 17 y.o. daughter to this one in Myrtle. Very disappointed in the changes over the years. Felt more like I was in an Applebees or TGIFridays. Sub par food, sub par service, "balloon lady" walking around making balloon hats for anyone who wanted them (while wearing a TIPPING IS OK pin). Guess I should have realized it would be more of a 'family' type restaurant so my fault I guess.

Augusta, GA
“Overpriced food with insulting service”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

DESPITE the negative reviews we tried it. Won't make that mistake again! Crystal the server was get immature and rude . Her manager wasn't much better.

South Chesterfield
“Poor Service...Average food”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

First, if you expect chips and salsa, you are not going to get it without paying for it. Second, be sure to tell your waitress exactly how you want your food as she does not ask if you want hard or soft shell tacos. And you have to almost tackle her to get your water glass refilled. My daughters LOVED the Nachos but the shrimp tacos that I had were not that great. $15 for three small tacos and no sides seems rather high to me. Would not go back to this restaurant.

Visited April 2013