“yummy desserts”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Toffino's has the best desserts ever ... wish we had more days in Myrtle Beach to try them all. Just to name two ... their creme puffs had delicious smooth custard filling and were just the right bite size to savor the flavors all in one go ... also had their fruit tart.. so light and heavenly because unlike other fruit tarts, theirs was made on layered puff pastry dusted with powdered sugar and topped with fresh fruit ..so yummy. We took home a box of goodies on the day we left MB for home, and we are already looking forward to heading down their way again soon...

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Margarita pizza was fabulous & cannoli has ricotta filling to die for! I had 3 in 2 days! We had pizza one night and grabbed subs to take to Myrtle State Park the next day. Every dessert was tempting. Service was fast & friendly! Will recommend this place to everyone!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Always good here. Fresh breads, great lunches, and friendly waitresses. I drive 20 miles just to buy their bread and always have a bite to eat for lunch while I'm there.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

This place is one of the best places here at the beach. I was there with a church group, which does lunch once a month. I was the hostess this month and I picked this place because I kept hearing nothing but good words from everyone about it. Everyone was so correct. There were 22 women and we had one large table set on the perimeter of the restaurant. This place also has chairs and tables outside on their little patio. Other than eating here, you can take out fresh Italian pastries, lunch and/or homemade loaves of bread. I opted for an Italian hoagie. The bread was great as was all the meats and cheeses. They have their own dressing (NOT mayonnaise) which is totally delicious. My sandwich came with a small package of Lay's chips (I could have had potato salad or one other choice) and a dill pickle wedge. The cost was $8. I had an unsweetened iced tea. With all the people we had there, we only had one waiter named George. He was probably the best waitperson ever. Every one of us had our own check and he must have had 10 in his hand at once! He was on top of everything. We never waited for refills and he made sure to get everyone extra 'this and that' or whatever they needed. When we left, we decided to bring home some fresh Italian pastry. It was like being back in Boston at the North End. Those were equally as great as our lunch. One piece of pastry will easily serve 2 people. Am I going back there? Oh yes I am and I will constantly refer them to any guests that ask me where a great place to have lunch is. Market Common is a very pretty area of the beach and it's easily located right there on Farrow Parkway.

1  Thank cmitchell67
Reviewed April 3, 2014

This is a decent deli. If you're looking for an excellent slice of pizza this may not be the best option (not bad, but certainly not worth a special trip). The sandwiches are actually pretty good (and decent sized). But, what makes this place are the pastries. We try to avoid going here specifically because we're worried about how many of each type of sweet we'll end up buying...it's all soooo good.