“The best place to eat in M.B.”

Sole Italian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 908 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our FABULOUS new location is now OPEN! We welcome all to come and dine with us. We have a new open kitchen and a larger selection of beers, wines and spirits. Come experience our additional specials and our new larger menu. We are very excited to see all of our old and new customers very soon. Blessings from all of us here at sole!
Reviewed August 7, 2014

One of the best Italian restaurant I've ever had been in North America. Great staff, services, wine selection. The best place to eat Italian food at myrtle beach. I definitely recommend this place !

Write a ReviewReviews (1,129)

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Had family dinner and really enjoyed it. The place was busy, but we got our table and our drinks very quickly. Hot bread with house olive oil and spinach was very nice. Entrées were great and all our requests were considered. Nice atmosphere. Definitely recommend.

Thank Protopriest Via... D
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Best Italian food ever! Love it so much! I would most definitely recommend this place!

Come here!!!

Eat delicious food!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is real homemade Italian food. We all thought our dishes were the best until we tried my sons Alfredo dish. If you have the time to spend and don't mind a bit of disorganized service, then come for the wonderful food.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and I ate dinner here our last night at Myrtle Beach. After a long week of hustle and bustle between Charleston, The Isle of Palms, and Myrtle Beach we wanted our last night to be quiet, relaxing, and enjoy a really nice dinner. My husband ordered the rib eye steak and I had the lasagna... along with two glasses of Merlot for me and two glasses of White Zinfadel for him. It was superb ! Absolutely superb !!!! And the music of Josh Groban playing in the background made it even more superb ! Thank you Carlos Ribera .... we will see you again.

James and Vanessa Jessie, Lynchburg, VA