“Perfect.”

Sole Italian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 877 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Our FABULOUS new location is now OPEN! We welcome all to come and dine with us. We have a new open kitchen and a larger selection of beers, wines and spirits. Come experience our additional specials and our new larger menu. We are very excited to see all of our old and new customers very soon. Blessings from all of us here at sole!
Pittsburgh, pa
“Perfect.”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

We went here for dinner during vacation. It's a small place adjacent to a resort, but wasn't busy at 7:00 on a Thursday.

We ordered lobster stuffed ravioli and the seafood medley with spicy sauce.

Both were incredible. I'd suggest they change the name "seafood medley" to something else because it sounds tacky and it's the furthest thing from that.

“Quality food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Visited Myrtle beach for a week and tried soles on the first night, needless to say, we went back again by the time we left. Food was excellent, good service and a amazing overall experience

Richmond, Virginia
“Glad We Chose Sole!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I always look to find the best restaurants wherever we/I travel, so I am always studying Zagat's, Fodor's, Frommers, Yelp, Trip Advisor, etc. I was also looking for something within walking distance of where we were staying. Two of best(almost identical) rated were Italian and we chose Sole because it was close to beach. My wife and I were glad we did. As other reviewers noted the bread dipping sauce was delicious.
We had the Caprese salad and clams in white sauce as appetizers and both were superb. We couldn't decide whether to dip our bread in dipping sauce or white wine sauce as both were so good.
My wife's crab-stuffed flounder and my Seafood Medley over Linguine were also delicious. We were so full, we ordered Italian cheesecake and Cannoli to go and they were a great ending to a fabulous meal once we walked and made some room.
Let me sum up by countering some previous issues: portions are not small; side salads had a tasty house dressing and variety of fresh greens and therefore not "boring"; food was not overpriced or bland; and service was great(granted we were first ones in and it was not busy). We have been to many of finer restaurants around US(including Fearing's in Dallas) and this is one of best experiences we have had and tops for the price,

2 Thank DaveB1248
hope mills nc
“Great food! great service!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I had a great experience here last weekend. The food was so yummy. I had chicken parmesan. Our waitress was very helpful and fast. We got our drinks bread and salad very quickly. Our meals came out fast too. I will definitely be going back here. One if my favorite places to eat in Myrtle beach!

Mountain Top, Pennsylvania
“Not going to visit again!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Restaurant is small so we made reservations. Unfortunately when we got there they couldn't accommodate us. The teenagers were hungry so we stayed all sat at different tables. My family loves Italian food. The food was good but I wont go back. Portions are small and service was average. The family was very nice, just overwhelmed.

1 Thank MountainTopGirl47