“Best meal all week!”

Sole Italian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 898 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our FABULOUS new location is now OPEN! We welcome all to come and dine with us. We have a new open kitchen and a larger selection of beers, wines and spirits. Come experience our additional specials and our new larger menu. We are very excited to see all of our old and new customers very soon. Blessings from all of us here at sole!
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We went to Myrtle Beach on vacation for spring break. I am a frequent user of Trip Advisor because I travel often for business and found Sole when searching for restaurant ideas, While the restaurant did not look like anything spectacular from the outside, the food was absolutely wonderful. I was trying to decide between two dishes and was offered to try a bit of both for the price of one. The quality was of the food was top notch. Our server was helpful and attentive. The restaurant could use some updating on the inside. Highly recommend!

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

We made a reservation for 10 people and they were prepared for us and happy to see us. Frankie our server was very friendly and knowledgable. The food was fresh and very tasty. The only disappointment was the limited wine list. They explained that they were just reopening for the summer

Reviewed April 24, 2014

After eating at several restaurants during our trip to Myrtle Beach, this is the best food I have eaten. The food was fresh, homemade and exceptionally good. Service was excellent as well. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for authentic Italian dining.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

My boyfriend and I stumbled on this gem by chance. We were staying at the Breakers and decided to take a walk to find something to eat. We were greeted immediately and I knew it was going to be a meal to remember. We were able to order one of the specials as an appetizer to share. How could you go wrong with Lobster Ravioli! Even th house salad dressing was delicious! I had the veal Marsala and was able to cut the veal with a fork it was so tender! My boyfriend had the Lasagna....all of it! He even wiped the plate clean with some bread! The Tiramisu was also a delight! I can't wait to go back! The owners are extremely friendly and accommodating!

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

We passed Sole on the way to the boardwalk and glad we came back for dinner. We had Manicotti, eggplant rolatini and chicken parmigiani. We agree with other reviews, Frank is a trip.
A little difficult to find though. We stayed at Patricia Grand and they did not know of the restaurant or its name. Luckily the taxi driver knew it was part of Sandcastle and where it was although he also did not know the name. Frank and family, work on a sign!!