“Best Italian Restaurant”

Sole Italian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 877 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Our FABULOUS new location is now OPEN! We welcome all to come and dine with us. We have a new open kitchen and a larger selection of beers, wines and spirits. Come experience our additional specials and our new larger menu. We are very excited to see all of our old and new customers very soon. Blessings from all of us here at sole!
Easley, South Carolina
“Best Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Fabulous food and service right on Ocean Blvd. We had Veal Piccata, Lasagna, Salads, bread with dipping oil and Tiramisu. Everything was delicious, but the lasagna was outstanding, the sauce was incredible. 5 stars all the way!

Visited September 2012

fayetteville
“What a Wonderful find!!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I travel to Myrtle Beach twice a year and on my last trip I found the SOLE Italian Restaurant located at the Sandcastle Hotel. I was looking for a restaurant to have a romantic dinner with my wife. The Sole looks expensive, the food tastes expensive but the prices are far from expensive. About the Food, I had the "catch of the day" which is a Cheft Creation and what a creation it was!. I was in heaven. My wife had the Scrimp Scampi and she said that it was the best she ever had. I met the owners, Patricia and Carlos the Cheft, they take pride in their restaurant and that pride showed in the service and the food. Thank you for a wonderful evening and a great dinning experience

• Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome italian food and friendly welcoming staff”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We have a house in myrtle beach but ventured out on Ocean drive and stumbled on Sole. We were welcomed by the owner and seated immediately. The server answered our questions and made excellent wine selections. We ordered the mozzarella caprese appetizer and let me explain: unreal!!! The bread came with a olive oil pesto and parmesan spread tbat was to die for. Our entrees were no less than awesome as well. We got the veal pomodore and capellini vegetarian dish...supurb! The food was not the only ecperience but also the ambiance. It was like a quaint italian cafe right in Venice. We enjoyed hearing the family history of restaurants which are also in Coral Gables FL. We visit Miami often and will be sure to go to that one as well.

If you are searching for the complete package for a nice dinner...great food...friendly staff and extremely reasonable prices this is most definately the place!!

1 Thank Tonya27265smay
“Truly wonderful!!!”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Let me start by saying we ate at the newest Sole restaurant on North Ocean Blvd.

We had a party of 7. As it I a small restaurant and we arrived at prime dinner time, we had just a short wait while some tables were rearranged to accommodate our group. The server was extremely friendly and was always checking back to see if we needed anything.

The food was absolutely wonderful. Each of us had a different meal and everyone said that it was the best they'd had in quite some time. The kids meals are a great value at $5.99 for a pasta dish. Our kids had plates piled full of pasta and it was more than enough for them.

I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant. It has been the best meal we have had this week in Myrtle Beach. I would highly recommend it to anyone that likes Italian food.

1 Thank MountieFan01
Blacklick, Ohio
“Real Italian on the beach”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Let me start by saying that we ate at the newest Sole establishment (two months old), which is in front of the Sandcastle resort on North Ocean Blvd. Now that I know that such wonderful food might be available WITH an Ocean view, I might push for driving down to the other MB location during our next visit.

We are staying at Schooner II and decided to walk down the street to try Sole after seeing it earlier in the week and perusing the menu posted outside. Our group numbered ten, including two children. We walked in at the early end of the dinner hour - before six o'clock - and the restaurant was virtually empty. It was one modest-sized room, with a bar and booths on one side and tables on the other. Within minutes, the staff had accommodated by combining tables for us. They offer any pasta for $5.95 or a half order of any other menu item for children. My daughter's child portion of spaghetti was substantial for that price.

The food overall was superb. We have some finicky diners in our group, and every last one said their meal was the best version of what they ordered that they have had in quite some time. I order fettucine alfredo often at an Italian restaurant, hoping for the rich, creamy blend that I long for in that sauce. I'm not often impressed, but this time I was. Members of our party also had raves for the lobster/shrimp ravioli special, veal and chicken parmesan, and crab cakes over risotto.

One of our meals was delayed in arriving after the chef needed to make up some more of the sauce, but other than that the service experience was fine.

• Visited August 2012