“Best customer service...”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
waterbury ct
“Best customer service...”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Muggy Tuesday night... place was packed!! There was an hour wait... we were traveling w 4 adults and 4 children 4 and under... they sat us immediately. Wait staff was super friendly and accommodating. Food was great... husband loved the New South IPA. Great experience!!!!

Toronto, Canada
“Touristy”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Lots of staff, lots of choice, lots of noise in this restaurant where we had a family dinner before staying for the 10 pm fireworks over the lagoon at Broadway on the Beach. Tip - Parking lot was full. So, I went to make a reservation and was offered a table faster than it took my husband to find a parking spot.

Had better BBQ in Nashville (Bar-B-Cuties) but there was enough variety for adults and kids. (Though I must say the ribs were too well done.)

Super friendly staff (hi to Natalie).

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank t d
Clarksville, Indiana
“Slow service”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

So we went to movies at the Beach Shoppes and decided to stop here to pick up some wings. They do not have a bar area so we had to sit outside while we waited for our order. They weren't too busy, however our order took over 30 minutes. We went around 6PM. I wasn't impressed.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank GAaron
New York
“Very Good BBQ”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I saw a lot of mixed reviews on this place but gave it a try anyway. We were not disappointed. The Brisket was great and full of smoke flavor. I saw that one reviewer said it was all fat but mine was very lean and tender. If this occurs you should probably tell the waiter to get a replacement. The ribs were also very good but my only complaint would be that they were very lean and didn't have much meat. The pulled pork was also very good. We tried the fried green tomato's as an appetizer and they were excellent. The service was OK and seemed to rush us a little so I told them to slow it down. They give free corn bread but I had to ask for it. Not sure if our waiter forgot or you need to ask for it so make sure you get it. Would definitely go back. Not the best BBQ I've had bbut very good overall and family friendly.

• Visited July 2014
Brighton, Michigan
“Slow service and poor quality food”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Do not recommend. I don't usually complain but it was a poor overall experience. Brisket was all, and I mean all fat!

• Visited August 2014