“So many selections”

Ranked #5 of 16 Bakeries in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Parking Available, Takeout
Description: This is cake shop that has prepared cup cakes and makes the most amazing customized cakes.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“So many selections”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

They have every cupcake to satisfy your craving. The prices are quite high but this is not your ordinary cupcake. I never had a cupcake with bacon on it before Coccadotts.

Visited December 2012

tennessee
“Yes! Again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

Ah, yet another wonderful time for cupcakes...2 different times while in the area. The cupcakes were yummy scrumptious. Husband wanted one of the pink sugar cookie girls and he said it was good. We also purchased a cakewich (good) and a tiramisu dessert (good). If you have not tried the maple bacon you need to, as the taste is not overwhelming and if you like maple syrup you will enjoy the subtle flavor.

• Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I don't like cake but this was amazing.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

I got my daughter's birthday cake from here. They did everything my wife wanted, while being extremely hospitable. The cake was amazing and I could not stop eating it. It was $60.00.

Morgantown, West Virginia
“You have to experience these ...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

We visited this "cake shop" because they were featured on the Food Network's Cupcake Wars. I am glad we did. You cannot believe the variety of cupcakes and they actually taste excellent. I would suggest visiting the store early in your stay at Myrtle Beach to taste a variety of cupcakes so you will know what you want to take home after your beach stay. Everything we purchased was outstanding and well worth the price. We bought a variety of cupcakes to bring home and enjoyed them the next week. You have to visit this bakery and savor the cupcakes!

Visited October 2012
tennessee
“OH MY WORD, WHAT A FIND !!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

They have spoiled me. Best cupcakes I have ever had. We brought 12 back home with us from vacation. Friendly staff. Now if I know someone going to the area I will ask them to buy some and bring them back for us.

• Visited October 2012