“Fun, Food and Fine Service”

Crow's Nest Oceanfront Bar & Grill
Ranked #127 of 936 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The CROW'S NEST OCEANFRONT BAR & GRILL is one of COMPASS COVE Oceanfront Resort's FINE ONSITE RESTAURANTS. We are located oceanfront, above the beach - with an unbeatable view of the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy your meal outside on our SPACIOUS PATIO, overlooking the beach; take a break from the sun inside our casual dining restaurant, or call in your order and take it TO-GO. Our DELICIOUS FOOD selection includes appetizers, burgers, sandwiches & wraps, pizza, salads & seafood. Complete your delicious meal by enjoying our a slice of our cheesecake, a pretzel encrusted brownie sundae or one of our novelty ice cream treats for desert. Try our DAILY DRINK SPECIALS & our signature drinks - such as the Voodoo Bucket; draft & bottled beers, wine & a large selection of liquors, as well as milkshakes, soda & juice. Join us Saturday nights for FAMILY FRIENDLY KARAOKE. Other entertainment is available seasonally. Check with the restaurant for a schedule of upcoming events.
Reviewed October 19, 2012

What a fun bar/grill. During my stay at Compass Cove I visited the Crow's Nest on several occasions for food, drinks, and fun. Thanks to Christi, Tiffiney, Brad, Danielle, and Zack for their exceptional service and delicious drinks. Thanks to the talents in the kitchen for the respect they show in cooking/frying food to optimize the flavor/tenderness. Will definitely be back. Nightly food and drink prices are awesome.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Food was good, service was good, drinks were good. My wife and I will definitely be back. We had stopped in after arriving at Compass Cove for some dinner and drinks. There was live music going on which was nice. But, we decided to sit outside (I suggest it). The view is nice and relaxing.

I had a philly cheesesteak and it was good. They also had a $5 24oz beer special (the night we were there), perfect. My wife had a mixed drink and she really liked it. Highly recommended. I wish I could remember our waitress' name as she was great, polite, and very attentive. This is a Great place to go for a bite to eat or some drinks. Or just to have a beverage and enjoy the view outside. They also have daily specials.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I ordered the chicken quesadella. It was good. Just took me a while to find the restaurant. Staff pleasant.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I think they would be more profitable if they brought in some kind of entertainment during the week. I know it is late in the season but a karoke machine or something would have been nice...

Reviewed October 5, 2012

The Crow's Nest at the Compass Cove in Myrtle Beach is a nice little place to go at the resort. It has a great view of the beach if you eat on the balcony. The drinks are a little overpriced for how much you get. I did not try the food but it is priced reasonalby. The atmosphere was good as well.