“4's across the board”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Quick bite to eat while heading down 17 Kings Highway. Only had time to throw down some pizza and ride off toward the inlet.

A trip to Little Italy fit the bill, was good hearty pizza, and very nicely priced.

Opted for the Brooklyn Special. More meat on a pizza you could not see. Was tasty sauce, good mozzarella and crust wasn't too shabby either.

Better than any chain pizza by far and eat in is clean and spaceous.

4 out of 5 on the trip advisor meter.

1  Thank RaifWolfe

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

A local waiter from Bonefish told us about this great pizza place! It also has homemade Italian food! My family of 5 loved it and can't wait to return! We highly recommend. It is VERY CASUAL and just a pizza shop setting, but the food was outstanding. You can go in your shorts and t-shirt and enjoy a yummy meal. The owner and chef from New Jersey was also very nice and appreciative of our business!

1  Thank Trixie1965
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We were recommended by a waiter from another restaurant when we asked about good Italian food. We were warned that the place looks like a pizza place but you can get any Italian dish and it would be excellent. We ended going at 9pm which is late for the area this time of year. The owner was extremely welcoming and assured he would make us anything we wanted. We decided to get pizza and ordered one white and one red with pepperoni. The pizza came out so hot and fresh the smell made me try it as soon as I could get it in my mouth without a visit to the hospital. Love at first bite! The best pizza I had including trips to NY and Chicago. The red was just as good and 4 slices later I was immobile. I had a cold slice the next day, good but not the same.
I see some comments about wait staff and I would agree it was somewhat of an issue, fortunately, the waiter was leaving to go back to his country so the summer help is just that, summer help, and we all know that can be an issue but necessary for the business.

1  Thank Dlee1
Reviewed August 14, 2013

great food and great service..nice atmosphere..clean and nice restaurant..helpful staff..very attentive to everyone in restaurant..

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Everything was amazing.
From their main dishes to the pizza. And very reasonable price wise. Everyone there is very friendly and always thanking you for coming back.

1  Thank THMP2013