“Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I met someone for lunch here and what a surprise, the food is fantastic and the staff authentic. If you want good food without the fluff this is the place to visit. The owner is the cook and I think his family is the wait staff. Great salads and soup for a lighter lunch.

1  Thank Tracy K

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We found this gem completely by accident but we are so glad we did. The food is absolutely amazing. Its in a little strip mall but dont be fooled by the outside. Once enter Little Italy you are treated to amazing food and great service.

1  Thank gbnsc
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Really enjoyed the "Mommas Kitchen" feel. Pizza was so good that my husband could not stop! Wanted more! Crust was just right. Made it a little thick for us and we were really happy!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I've driven past "Little Italy" for many years now, but have not taken the opportunity to stop in having my old favorites nearby as well. The beach was exceptionally busy this past weekend, so my daughter and I dropped by to check it out. In short, I'm so glad we did and I've found a new favorite Italian restaurant. Having had "REAL" pizza in the past in NYC, there are not many places at the beach to get the fresh and quality ingredients you'll find in pizzerias up north. The food was simply wonderful and very reasonably priced. Service was your trademark family friendly Italian. Could not have been happier with out experience and I will most definitely go back soon!

1  Thank Kreed632
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Stumbled onto this place after getting to the beach late and striking out with some other restaurants closed for the season. Absolutely amazing Stromboli and Greek salad. So good we went there again two days later. My wife got the Stromboli again, I tried the pizza, which was great. This place really should be ranked near the top of the list. Can't wait to go back and try some of the more authentic Italian meals. I met the head chef, who's from Italy by way of a 20 year stop in NJ. Try this place now! You'll be glad you did.