Marriott's OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes
$258
$200
$207
$155
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$146
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$111
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$87
Official Site
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$257
$224
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
$107
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
Hotels.com
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
1,195 results
All reviewsocean watchwoodsy poolstarfish buildingmarriott vacation clubmaple buildingmarriott hotel next doorgarden viewmarriott ownersgreat marriottocean frontzero entryhome resorthilton headthree buildingsbeautiful resortbedroom villapool bar
Reviewed March 6, 2013

From the moment we arrived til we checked out we were given superior service with lots of smiles! Everyone was helpful and friendly. I asked if we could be re-located from a garden view to an ocean view and we were accomodated. We had a 2 bed/2 bath unit on the corner and it was spacious and well equiped. During our week stay we cooked in alot with our friends and had everything we needed. Twice we called maintenance, once to fix the icemaker and once to stop a running toilet and they came so quickly we were shocked. They fixed our problem and were on their way super fast. The resort activities were varied and lots of fun though we were gone alot playing golf during the days. We were never bothered to go to any timeshare presentation at all, again I was surprised. This resort is located in a beautiful and safe area. We enjoyed the fitness area and the steam room. The outdoor pools are all heated. It was very clean and well keep. I will definitely go here again!

Room Tip: Any ocean front room will be nice. I will say that they were just beginning to start working on a hotel next door. We were in suite 2307 on that end. Noise may become an issue at some point, but was not a problem for us while we were there.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank 2Koi4u
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We traded our timeshare into this resort . I had requested the building closest to the ocean due to mobility issues. I was so pleased with the reception person who did honor my request and our 2 bedroom spacious unit was well equipped, spacious, clean and well decorated. The unit overlooked the very inviting pool and snack bar. There was live music at least one day right beneath our spacious balcony and it was wonderful. We were there during Halloween and did participate in the dress up contest. Large parking garage was located beneath the building. We also attended a wine tasting they had and the men attended a beer tasting event. Everyone was very pleasant. King size bed in master, 2 queens in 2nd bedroom. Wonderful beds as usual with Marriott. Nice tv's in living room and each of the bedrooms. The only downside (through no fault of the Marriott) was the weather was damp and cold almost the entire week. We would definitely return here again and again. Wonderful resort. No problems with wifi or cell phones. We went into Myrtle Beach proper and rode the giant ferris wheel there....oh my, what a view!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Nonnap
Reviewed February 28, 2013

One of the most beautiful resorts on Myrtle Beach with a variety of pools, water features, high-end gas grills (w/ LED lights), etc. The rooms are also nicely decorated with granite counter tops, large tiled showers, HDTVs (with HD content) and beautiful window treatments. My only complaint...and this is a big one...is that the furniture is extremely uncomfortable. The sleeper sofa feels like you are being thrown out into the floor. The other side chairs are as hard as rocks. The most comfortable chair in the condo is actually in the master bedroom. Yes, we moved it into the living room, and fought all week for the right to sit in it. We bring a large group here every February and rent 4 condos, and we've stayed in every building on the resort, and the uncomfortable furniture is in every room. The mattresses are also on the firm side and could benefit from nice pillow-toppers. This resort could be a solid 5 if they had just average furniture!

Room Tip: If you cannot get into one of the three ocean front buildings, ask for higher level room in one of the buildings on the Woodsy side. Getting in and out is easy and the ocean views are awesome!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 978KenT
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I traded my suite in Scottsdale, AZ for this one. A friend & I drove from Northern NJ to Myrtle Beach & had one of the best vacations ever. We left just before the blizzard hit. I haven't been to this area in about 25 years & was amazed at the changes. Even though is was a little chilly (30's at night & mid to upper 60's during the day) & rained for a few days, we had a great time. Check-in was quick & we were sent to the Vacation Club desk.I was pleasantly surprised that there was no hard sell to go to their presentation. When I said we weren't interested, they gave us the welcome gift & we were on our way. We were on the 7th floor facing the pool & ocean. The room was gorgeous & the view was spectacular. It was very homey & conformable. The suite we had would sleet 8 comfortably. The staff was so friendly & helpful especially Gordon at the concierge desk. It was off season, so it wasn't very crowded. There are a lot of activities planned throughout the day, so you don't have to leave the resort if you don't want to. The area has plenty to do. We saw 2 shows which I highly recommend, Legends in Concert & One at the Alabama Theater. Gordon got us really great seats for both shows. We went to Wonderworks which was a lot of fun. Also, we took a drive down to Charleston & took a 4 hour Adventures tour which included touring Charleston & a boat trip to Fort Sumter. As I said before, one of the best vacations ever.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank PatB0912
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I love love this place, it was cold while visiting myrtle beach, but the room, accommodation , the service, the view were incredible. a must do, I will be back In the summer, worth every dollar. You don't even have to leave the resort, everything is there in the resort. We had a nice room, more like a house. It was a villa. Room 4161

Room Tip: 16 the floor oven view or front.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family