Marriott's OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$189
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$64
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$84
$80
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$66
$64
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$69
Official Site
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
$70
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$83
1,189 results
All reviewsocean watchwoodsy poolstarfish buildingmarriott vacation clubmaple buildingmarriott hotel next doorgarden viewmarriott ownersgreat marriottocean frontzero entryhome resorthilton headthree buildingsbeautiful resortbedroom villapool bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 10, 2013

These villas are in a great area of Myrtle Beach. The rooms are very clean and attractively decorated. Plenty of towels for bathing and pool. They only have 2-bedroom 2-bath units here with a king bed in the master and 2 queen beds in the second bedroom. They are very amply sized for 2 to 4 people. The kitchen was equipped with nice dishes and cooking equipment. We had an ocean view room and the balcony was perfect for ocean gazing. We stayed in Winter so the rates were very reasonable, but their rates average $700 in the Summer which is way out of line for this type property. I would highly recommend when rates are low, but there are lots of other comparable resorts for half the price in Summer months.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank beachlovers5
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My daughter was attending a dance convention at the Mariott hotel across the driveway and ,thanks to advice from my tripadvisor family, I opted to stay here instead of the hotel. This place is wonderful !! The facilities look brand new (not sure how old it is). The beds were super comfortable, the bathrooms were outfitted with the latest fixtures with spa attachments to all showers AND baths. The suite was very roomy with a beautiful view of the ocean. There were several heated pools that I did not have an opportunity to check out, but I will when I go again, because I WILL be coming back. The staff, INCREDIBLY friendly and helpful. My only quibble,is that they ask you to strip the beds prior to checking out...I really don't want to do housework on vacation.

Room Tip: choose oceanview or ocean front.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank BabyDoc1968
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Was here for a conference at the Marriott hotel next door. There were 4 of us and it was less expensive than 2 hotel rooms for 2 nights. Lots of space, full kitchen, great views, friendly staff. Will be back again!

• Stayed: February 2013
5  Thank BlufftonCherie
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I Loved this resort. I would rather stay here than go to Jamaica anytime. This resort was wonderful. The room was luxurious, the kitchen fully equipped, the patio balcony full size table and chairs, the Woodsy Bar, everything about this resort I loved. If I could afford to have another timeshare I would buy into this. The Marriott now has a points program that sounds fabulous and worth the money(not just a regular timeshare). The staff was more than attentive, they gave us a dinner coupon for Rios(Brazilian all meat restaurant) fabulous. Makes Fogo De Chao look miserable. Loved it, loved it, didn't want to go home it was so great. Heated pools throughout the grounds, heated jacuzzi's, heated indoor pool, went to a martini tasting and a wine tasting on the grounds. The staff was wonderful. I went to Jamaica and came back wishing I had just gone to the Grand Dunes.

Room Tip: Wonderful vacation, cannot go wrong even if you try!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Deborah C
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We wanted a New Year's weekend nearby. This place and its personnel were on their best game, even for a slow weekend. Nobody let down on service. We felt well-taken care of by every staff member.
We have now deposited to return this summer.

• Stayed: December 2012