Myrtle beach hotel.
My Husband and I stayed at the Sandcastle at the Pavillion Hotel for 1 week in April. It was great. the workers were wonderful. The man at the desk was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean. Beautiful pool with cabana. it was great. Can't wait to go back. there is so much to see and do and the beach is absolutely beautiful! We went to shows and they were all great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sandcastle Oceanfront at the Pavilion is located oceanfront in Myrtle Beach. Our ocean front resort offers accommodations choices as varied as you are! Brightly decorated and accessorized with all the comforts of home, our resort features a variety of floor plans which offer suitable accommodations for whatever you require. Our efficiencies allow you to prepare your own meals, plus our suites feature separate sleeping and living quarters for privacy and comfort. Comfortable accommodations to please everyone will entice you to stay longer! Our central location is 9 blocks from the famous Myrtle Beach Pavilion area where you'll be in the very heart of downtown. We're also very near Broadway at the Beach, featuring Margaritaville, Hard Rock Cafe', Planet Hollywood, Imax Theater, Ripley's Aquarium and many other vacation highlights. Sandcastle Resort at the Pavilion is your absolute best choice when you want to experience all that Myrtle Beach has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort at the Pavilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort At The Pavilion Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sandcastle Oceanfront Myrtle Beach
- Sandcastle Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach