Sea Watch Resort
$256
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
$229
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$254
$212
$179
$289
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$274
Grande Shores Ocean Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$259
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$265
Official Site
  • Pool
The Caravelle Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$219
$214
Travelocity
  • Pool
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$249
Travelocity
1,778 results
All reviewsnorth towerocean frontpools and hot tubslazy riversbarefoot landingbreakfast buffettanger outletone bedroom unitfull kitchenliving roomnorth myrtlemurphy bedgreat vacationwasher and dryerwe've stayedoff seasongreat view of the ocean
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Marvin was amazing at breakfast. Everything was great! The security guards were friendly as well. Pool stayed clean, everyone was very nice. Huge improvement from last years stay for sure. Grey job on improving customer service and upkeep of the facilities. I love the renovations

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Unccangel1591
Josh K, Manager at Sea Watch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you for the comments on our facility. The new brick around the pool area really freshens up the whole hotel. We did lots of renovations over the winter, but we get the most comments on our pool area.

The breakfast is always popular. I see you had an Omelet made by Marvin. He is an excellent employee. The only thing better than his cooking is his personality. We are blessed to have such a great group running the kitchen.

Hope we see you back again,

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We went to Sea Watch on vacation for a week and really enjoyed our stay. The place was very clean and Convenient to anything you would want. The staff was very helpful with everything and freindly. It's always a joy to stay at Sea Watch. This was our 4th year staying. We will be going back. We have stayed with freinds and family. Fun for all. Rooms are always very clean.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Noanywhere

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and the convenience of our location. We are lucky to be in such a quiet location, and still only minutes away from lots of shopping and activities.

We are always excited to see returning guests. Especially the guests who have returned 4 times! ;)

Hope to see you next year for Sea Watch Vacation #5.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This was my second staty at Seawatch. This time, I had a friend join me. I upgraded to a 2 bedroom. At check in, I asked for the North Tower, after hearing the South Tower was not so great. Well.. We had the South Tower, and had a unit that was owned.. I was very leary.

We got to the room, and it was wonderful!! love the layout, and it was wonderfully updated. ROOM 1105. the balcony length was huge!!! it covered from one bedroom to the living room to the other bedroom. We both had access to the balcony from each room! How cool was that.?

Even though we did not use many utensils, this kitchen was fully stocked...
Loved it loved it..

We did get a welcome call from the owner, which was great..
I forgot her name but she was nice, and I'm sure she was relieved to know that she had 2 adult ladies in her unit, and that we would take of it..

Breakfast was great!! Love the waffles!!

I noticed the lifts for the handicaps at the pools and jacuzzis..

Will be coming back again in a month.. Would love to have that same unit!!! It was perfect!! a bit high, but still enjoyed it~~

Room Tip: 1105 for responsible adults.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank shwanne1

We are glad to hear that you had such a good time during your stay. The South Tower does have a lot of the 2 and 3 bedrooms in it. A lot of people like to stay in the North Tower because the restaurant is located in that building. But the rooms in the south tower offer great views of the ocean and the sunrises.

I am glad you liked the layout of your room. If you want to try to get the same room as last year. You can give our reservation desk a call and they will put the comments on your account. Although we don't guarantee specific room placement, we will do our best to get you into a room that you will enjoy.

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Our family of 5 stayed for the weekend in a two-bedroom condo unit. We had an ocean view room which, to us, was just as wonderful as an ocean front room because of the way the building was situated! We could still see the ocean while sitting in the living room!!! Major plus!! The room was very clean and absolutely beautifully decorated!! Very beachy!! The pools were awesome! We saw at least 5, and we saw 2 lazy rivers and I don't know how many hot tubs!! The only problem with the pools was that the water was freezing cold! Our two older children couldn't stand to stay in for long and our baby couldn't at all... She cried, it was so cold :/ so we didn't enjoy our pool experience very much. If the water had been a bit warmer, our older kids could have had a wonderful time swimming!

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank HollyAutry
Josh K, Manager at Sea Watch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you for your comments.

I am glad that you enjoyed your room and the hotel amenities. Each room is privately owned, so the wall decorations vary slightly from room to room. The owners like to put their own personal touches in the rooms.

We do have lots of pools. Actually, you did a pretty good count, it is 6 pools, 10 hot tubs, and 2 lazy rivers. I apologize for the issues you had with the temperature of the pool water. I hope this did not disrupt your vacation too much.

Sea Watch Resort

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I am an Original Owner at Sea Watch since 1995.The Resort is clean and well managed..The pool area is well maintained and all hot tubs are operational.The wireless internet is terrible! bad or no range..the connection is unsecured and anyone can see your data.this has gone on for a few years.Management needs to spend $$$ AND FIX IT.come on Sea Watch get in the 21st CENTURY.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Grover S
gsmsw, Guest Service Manager at Sea Watch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Thank you for sharing with everyone about your recent stay at the Sea Watch Resort. I am genuinely disheartened our internet services were below your expectations. I would love the opportunity to discuss this topic with you. Please contact me at guestservices@seawatchresort.com at your convenience.

Timothy Bratt