Sea Watch Resort
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$64
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$84
$80
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$66
$64
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$69
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
$70
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$84
$64
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$70
Hotels.com
  • Pool
1,757 results
All reviewsnorth towerocean frontpools and hot tubslazy riversbarefoot landingbreakfast buffettanger outletone bedroom unitfull kitchenliving roomnorth myrtlegreat vacationmurphy bedwasher and dryerwe've stayedoff seasongreat view of the ocean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I found the view beautiful!!!! The weather was nice, but the place had an enclosed pool, Jacuzzi in the case of bad weather. I was disappointed in the room and in the placement above ongoing tile work and construction. I know it will be great once the upgrades are complete.

Room Tip: I would call ahead to find out if there are any anomalies. We were not told of the ongoing construction and noise.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Virginia H
GeneralManagerSWR, General Manager at Sea Watch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2012

Thank you for staying at Sea Watch and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed it other than the work being done on the pool decks. I appreciated your understanding and apologize for the inconvenience. I hope you will return to see the beautiful outcome and allow us to provide you with a wonderful vacation.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

The furnishings were a bit dated and the televisions were low end. That being said, everything else was very good at the Sea Watch resort. The location was fantastic. The beach access was easy. Everything in the room worked as expected and was maintained well. The staff were all extremely friendly and courteous. The front desk offered area activity tickets at good discounts. Overall, I wish my stay had been longer. I will definitely consider Sea Watch for my next stay at Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Michael S
GeneralManagerSWR, General Manager at Sea Watch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

I'm glad to hear that you will consider staying with us again. We are in the process of changing all the old tube televisions with the flat screens and this is also the time of year we inspect the units for needed upgrades so hopefully you will see improvements on your next vacation. Is good to know that you took advantage of our attraction sales. We are also available to book any of the shows and golf prior to your arrival at a discounted rate and will have everything ready for you at check in. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I loved everything about this resort. It was beachfront, the grounds and the pools were nice. Great views of the beach. Staff was professional and nice. There is a restaurant open for breakfast and lunch and a little pizza place open a bit later. I liked that there was a pool bar. This place is a condo so there is a full kitchen and fridge if you don't want to eat out. The particular unit we rented was a one room condo, but could have easily slept 6 people. My only complaint would be that there aren't very many beachfront restaurants/bars around this area.

I definitely want to go back here.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Amberh1982
GeneralManagerSWR, General Manager at Sea Watch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

It's wonderful to hear that you will return to Sea Watch and I am very glad that you enjoyed your recent stay. We are fairly secluded from restaurants and bars especially within walking distance. We do have the Tiki Bar and entertainment during the summer such as two afternoon pool parties during the week with a DJ and Chief Kamu Fire and Hula Show was Monday nights. Thank you for sharing your Sea Watch vacation with others and hope to see you return soon.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Wife and I stayed at the Sea Watch resort last week for 5 days. Every Sea Watch employee we met were, hands down, the friendliest and most helpful folks we've run into.

Great views of the ocean from a clean and spacious room.

Sea Watch was re-tiling the pool areas in North tower while we were there, so we went to the other tower to use the pool/hot tub.

We're looking forward to our next stay!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank trlane

Thank you for the outstanding compliment about the staff at Sea Watch Resort! I appreciate your understanding and patience in regards to the work that was being done during your stay. The next time you are here the the pool deck areas will look absolutely fantastic! We look forward to your return and hope that it can be very soon!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Sea Watch Resort has easy beach access and is close to the Barefoot Landing complex, Alabama Theater, House of Blues, Tangier Outlet, shops and restaurants. Rooms were spacious and have a balcony with a beautiful ocean front view. Some guests have said that the hot tub was too small for some guests. Service is excellent and top-notch for guests who want a luxury vacation. We were very pleased using one of our condo weeks here., and the hot tub was not too small for us.For the money you can't beat it ,,we loved it we will be back thanks berkshire concepts for all your help planning this trip

Room Tip: ocean view
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
9  Thank bettyf462

Thank you so much for the very nice compliments about the resort and the staff! The ocean views are second to none and I agree that you really can't beat the very private atmosphere due to our locate to then be just minutes from so many wonderful attractions and shopping outlets that Myrtle Beach has to offer. We look forward to having you return and enjoy the hot tubs and all that we have to offer once again.