Court Capri Motel
$258
$200
$179
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$145
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$111
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$103
$257
$224
Hampton.com
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
$107
Official Site
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
$207
$155
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$124
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed there and it was filthy! It smelled too. We looked under the mattresses and it looked like someone had been murdered in it! Black and brown stains...puke me! I thought I was gonna die every time I got in the elevator...so we took the stairs mostly. When booked we got an oceanview...yeh..if we leaned over the balcony and looked left..past the dumpsters in the alleyway...I could see a small portion of the ocean. We also got woke up with a broken sewage pipe at 6am to two maintenance men and shop vac. When asked if we could move rooms we were told no..the floor would dry out. My dad then tracked down the owner of the hotel and she had to call and tell them to move us. The "manager" was terribly rude and of no help...ever. I went up on the roof to watch the sunrise and nearly knocked a guy off a ladder who was repairing a light by the door. No warning signs that he was there. This place should be shut down...our visit was in 2006...it seems it has not gotten better with age. LONG LIVE COURT CRAPI...I mean CAPRI.

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank steffany76
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Unless you hate sleeping, don't mind shady characters lurking, don't mind party trash scattered around the premises, don't mind passed out teenagers puking everywhere, don't mind having chairs thrown from the 10th floor deck through the back glass of your vehicle at 4am ... I'm sure these teenagers parents are so proud of them! Oh and don't bother complaining to the "manager" he will very rudely walk away from you and not even listen. This place, as we just experienced first hand this past week, should absolutely be shut down before somebody gets hurt seriously, or killed.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Susan G
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I went for memorial weekend, which is an extremely busy weekend. Upon arrival, the receptionist was very nice and courteous. The staff overall was great from house keeping being very helpful to the front desk. The door stopper was broken, called the front desk within minutes it was fixed. The rooms are a lil rusted, could use a touch up, when entering the room the ac was not on so the room felt damp? Little creepy at first but the view was astonishingly beautiful. The location is beyond perfect but the rooms eh, not so great.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank cassie989007
Reviewed May 19, 2013

when we got there the room was cleansed neat!, and when they cleaned the room, it was done good. nice pool, and hot tub! ocean view, which I love! and close to a lot to places to see and eat, drive or in walking distances!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank scowencrs
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My family and I have stayed here for years. It's definitely an older hotel but for the money, you can't beat it. It's usually quiet with a lot of other families. It's not very fancy or new but it is clean. It has a full kitchen with everything you need, pots, pans, dishes, stove, fridge, microwave. Not sure if all rooms have this so ask when booking your room.
The pools and hot tubs are older but not too bad.
The location is excellent by being right on the beach and near many restaurants.
The housekeeping staff is very friendly and are very accommodating when you need anything.
So if you're looking for something affordable, friendly, not top of the line, I'd recommend it.

Room Tip: The Court Capri has two different buildings. One is ocean side and the other is across the street. The ones across the street are slightly bigger. Most of the time it isn't too difficult to cross the street. Be careful with little ones because traffic can be busy at times.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family