Tripadvisor
Myrtle Beach
7,340 results
All reviews pinnacle building crows nest lazy rivers tiki hut ocean front water slides breakfast buffet family vacation across the street off season bedroom condo parking garage recommend this resort great resort indoor pool full kitchen schooner
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family and I come down every year around this time to get away from it all after the holidays. we love it and we will return. The indoor pools and lazy river are the greatest. We recommend your hotel to everyone we meet if they are coming to myrtle beach.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Enjoyed our 4 day weekend very much. Grandchildren loved the lazy river even though it wasn’t swimming weather. The water was heated and they spent quite a bit of time enjoying it. Very easy access to the beach and our ocean view was awesome. We had a couple of minor issues which were resolved quickly and completely and we were contacted to make sure they were resolved.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would not recommend the Compass Cove hotel/resort. The view from the balcony is beautiful as it should be for an oceanfront hotel and the room had a safe on the closet floor. Originally we were given a first floor room. Since we did not want a view of the pool and/or lounge chairs, we were moved to the third floor. On our way to our room it became evident this hotel needs major renovations and lacks upkeep. Every door we passed had peeling paint and the carpet needed a good cleaning or to be replaced. Our room needed updating but it was fairly clean. There was a lot of wasted space in the room. There was no hot water for showers the first day. Calls to the front desk went unanswered. There are no safety/grab bars in the shower. The TV was incredibly small. The room was dark. There was only one wastebasket in the entire room (nothing for the bathroom). The bathroom had a small vanity with no additional shelving for toiletries. There is no full length mirror in the room. Birds were eating on the balcony indicating it needed vacuumed. The breakfast buffet food was mediocre. The eggs were extremely cold and there was no warm milk for oatmeal. The parking garage is extremely tight to get in and out of especially with a larger vehicle. We will not stay at this hotel/resort again and I would not recommend it to anyone.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ShanikwaFordham, Front Office Manager at Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

On behalf of our team, I apologize that the accommodations you stayed in at our resort were not up to your standards. Our goal is to provide a clean and comfortable experience for our guests, and I am sorry that we did not succeed in all areas. I assure you that we will use this information to work on improving in these areas so that our future guests do not encounter the same problems you did. Thank you for the feedback and we hope you will consider staying at our resort again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I will be coming back! Very nice, pleasant and relaxing time! The breakfast was outstanding and the servers were great and couildn't have been friendlier! The facilities, pools and hot tubs were all clean and large enough to enjoy! The view from my room was wonderful with the outdoor lazy river off my private porch and the waves from the ocean crashing on the beach! Wonderful sound, view and fresh sea air!!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we have stay here for the last several years and we have always had a great time the breakfast is the best at myrtle beach.I would recommend to everyone I know to stay at the place just a wonderful place to stay

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple