My family and I stay at this resort every year. We have introduced several people to the resort. We really like the convenient location and the pools. Our room is always clean and the staff is always friendly. We just returned from there yesterday and my only issue was our hot water went out and my family of 4, including my 2 year old (self explanatory), had to go to another room in another building late at night to shower because we were covered in sand and chlorine before we knew about the shower .The hotel was full and they had no rooms to move us to and no rooms in my building for us to shower in. I was very surprised that the resort did not offer us a credit for anything. Not even a free breakfast. Even with this issue, I still plan to make reservations later in the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront