My husband and I and my 87 and 88 year old Parents went to Compass Cove! It was a wonderful experience from the time we checked in to the time we left! Everything was convenient wonderful and beautiful! From parking the car, transporting luggage to the room conveniently on luggage carts, to a beautiful room with everything you need with full kitchen etc., balcony that overlooked the beach and ocean! And everything you need right there! Breakfast which awesome, and dinner at Crows Nest which was delightful! The Staff was awesome! Top of the Line! From the time we checked in, at Breakfast and at The Crows Nest also. They all made us feel so welcome and made us feel special! THANK YOU, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vacatia, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront