We stayed in the Schooner building, which I was told upon check out when I complained about lack of electrical plugs is 20 years older than Pinnacle. The room was clean, the little pillows were small we had to ask for more, hardly anywhere to plug in devices ,no clock was visible from night stand which I thought was a standard. We were close to the indoor pool and garage but also had to hear noise from those. We came with two kids, ages 3 and 5. They enjoyed it, we put them in the inside bed near the ocean view, couldn't let them sleep near the door. Overall it was good but would have preferred more electrical plugs, I was up trying to see the time since I couldn't plug my phone in near my bed. I visited my sisters room in pinnacle building, way nicer so if u can stay there you will be happier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Vacatia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront