My family and I stayed at the Mariner Building and i must say that it was really nice. We were on the 9th floor with a nice ocean view and loved it. The kitchen and living/dining area was a little small for a group of seven but even that wasn't nothing to complain about. The breakfast buffet was great and very convenient so i highly recommend including breakfast when booking to stay here. I was skeptical about staying here at first due to the reviews but we had a nice clean condo and may come back to visit this resort next year. The only con i have about this resort is that the lazy river is small but other than that we had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront