We stayed in a 3 bedroom unit in the Mariner Building. There were 7 of us so there was plenty of room. We were there with our daughter's family which include our 3 grandchildren. The grandchildren had so much fun in the many water amenities and at the beach. The food at the Tiki Bar and Crow's Nest was great in taste and value. The unit was very clean and having a kitchen with small children is so nice since they just want cereal for breakfast and peanut butter sandwiches for lunch. This is a wonderful family place to stay !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront