We visited compass cove june 23 to the 28. Checking in was awful! Took us 2 hours and people were lined out the door and around the building. They wont let you check in till 3. We stayed in the pinnacle building. It was nice but the older building. It needs some updates. Pools are nice and it has lots of things to do for all ages. Housekeeping was not that great. It was after 3 most days before we got clean towels and the trash taken out. It was a great place to stay all and all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront