This is a nice very reasonable place to stay with a family. Some of the rooms are newer inside than others. A lot for kids to do. Every room is ocean front. Beds are very uncomfortable. Rooms have a kitchenette. There is also a restaurant on the premises. Make sure to bring beach chairs. They charge a ridiculous amount for a chair and umbrella. Walking distance to a few shops. Drive to boardwalk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront