Spent June 8-10th with family of 6, check in was a bit of a cluster as I arrived around 4pm, and ended up having to park in the garage across the street which was almost full, then spent the next 15 minutes trying to get an elevator as their was a long line. The kids had a great time at the beach and indoor slides/lazy river, but with rate i paid I felt like the quality of the room was not on par as one of the light's power cord had a chair press against it so it would stay in the wall and decor was a little outdated, but staff was nice about everything. Food at Tiki Hut was affordable and good in my opinion, With a better rate i would probably come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Travelocity so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront