we stayed here for 11 days. ha a king size bed with kitchenette with ocean view. pools were nice and i enjoyed the many hottubs and lazy river. beds were semi comfy, no too hard. free wifi in room, you dont see that often. fastfoods and restaurants are a few blocks west on kings hwy. easy to find, parking was good. housekeeping was good about cleaning and gettin us extra towels. easy access to beach, i would definitely staybhere again, great value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront