Oceanfront one-bedroom suite, with mini-kitchen. Even off-season, this was a pleasant stay while we visited with relatives for Thanksgiving. Plenty of restaurants and grocery stores nearby. Parking spaces were a little tight. Outdoor corridors lead into the bedroom, since the living area and balcony face the beach. A little unusual, and cold coming up from the pools being wet and having to go outside. Very clean and good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and HotelsClick so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront