We stayed at the Compass Cove Resort last month in the Mariner and had a wonderful time. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and the view was amazing. We were sad to leave but while at the airport just before boarding the plane - one of our group realized she did not have her Droid cell phone. She thought she had left it in the room on the bed but in calling we found out the laundry had been collected. The laundry said they would look for it but I didn't have much hope.
To my surprise that evening she received a call from laundry staff that they had found it! The next day she made plans with the front desk to have it shipped to Michigan. She has since received her phone and the great pictures from her trip. I want to thank the staff for their assistance and would gladly recommend this resort. We will be back as soon as we can. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Vacatia, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront