Our stay at Compass Cove was great, even though the weather was not. The room was very nice and clean with a beautiful view of the ocean. We were given the exact room that we had booked even though we arrived a day early. The staff at the front desk were very pleasant and always helpful. All of the staff were very polite. The lady at the golf office was just fabulous. She was funny and nice and very helpful. There was lots to do even though the weather kept us off the beach and the golf course, the indoor water facilities were great, enjoyed the pool and the hot tub very much. Also had a great gym (very important to me). We checked out 2 days early because of the weather without a problem, they gave us credit for our 2 nights which we totally plan on using in the spring. It was our first time visiting Myrtle Beach but definitely won't be our last and when we return it will be to Compass Cove.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront