I just had a great time at Compass Cove. The oceanfront double efficiency was clean, with very comfortable beds and pillows. The view was amazing! The breakfast at Compass Rose was delicious with so much to choose from. Everyone was friendly and helpful. So many swimming pools and several lazy rivers, indoors and out. Everything we needed was right there on location. We did alot of sight seeing but you could easily spend your whole week at this resort and never have to leave the place! Beach access was just steps away! If you want a fun place to swim, exercise and relax or a place where you can just enjoy all of God's creation, you won't be disappointed at Compass Cove. I loved it so much that immediately after check out, I made reservations for next year!!! Thank you Compass Cove and thank You Jesus for a wonderful vacation!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront