My mom and I recently spent 4 nights at the Compass Cove and the wonderful winter rate of 49 plus tax for oceanfront. We had a wonderful view. Not any real issues were noted, excited some workers who were doing work on, i think, the stairwell, we there really late and were singing and being loud. Also, when we got there, they told us we had to park on one of two floors because the rest of the garage was being powerwashed. The next day, we had to move our vehicle so the two floors could be powerwashed. The front desk staff were professional but very dry. But the room was very clean, was cleaned daily and was very well-valued. Would stay here again and would recommend to other guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vacatia, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront