Myrtlewood Villas
$189
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$144
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$166
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$175
Hotels.com
$288
$251
Hampton.com
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$119
Official Site
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$231
$204
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$259
Official Site
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
$155
  • Pool
$249
$232
HotelQuickly
All reviewsgolf weekendindoor poolwasher and dryerthird floorthree bedroomfull kitchenflat screenup to datelazy riverbroadwaygolfingmyrtlembboardwalk
Reviewed March 3, 2010

Myrtlewood Villas was the perfect vacation! I have stayed in a lot of places in Myrtle Beach but Myrtlewood topped them all. The condo was beautiful the view was wonderful and the staff were very very helpful. I would recommend Myrtlewood to anyone who is looking for the perfect vacation!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2009

On my last trip to Myrtle Beach we stayed at Myrtlewood. We had a lovely and clean unit on the first floor. It was everything I could ever want...beautiful view of the lake/fountain and the pool was only a few steps away. The unit had tvs in all the bedrooms and the living room. The decor was pretty. I loved being on the first floor.

I always thought that staying at an ocean front condo was essential. However, after staying at Myrtlewood, I now know that I truly enjoy being away from the crowds. Myrtlewood is located close to everything...the beach, restaurants, grocery stores, attractions, etc. The resort is very quiet, meticulously clean and the landscaping is beautiful.

We had the best time at Myrtlewood. I understand there is a new management company and many of the past problems have been resolved. I am recommending Myrtlewood to all my friends and coworkers who plan on visiting Myrtle Beach.

Some of the reviews were not favorable...when making reservatons, I would request an upgraded unit...to ensure quality. I spoke with several families while at the pool and everyone was delighted with their unit. Not sure what happened this past summer....

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2009

The condo that we stayed in was gorgeous. Great open layout with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and all the comforts of home. Washer and dryer. Beautifully decorated. 2 outdoor pools and a pretty manmade lake with a fountain right outside our balcony. About 4 blocks to the beach. Lots of activities in the area, but you do need a car, I wouldn't recommend walking, too much traffic. We even had use of beach chairs, coolers, towels, beach umbrellas etc. The price was right; about the same as you would spend for a week in a hotel but with much more room. Only problem was there is no elevator, so it would be hard for someone in a wheelchair or a bad leg to get up the steps. We were on the 2nd floor but the condos had a total of 5 floors. Otherwise, I would highly recommend a stay at the Myrtewood Villas.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2009

My sons baseball team stayed at this dump because we were referred to it by the Cal Ripken Tournament. The check in line was out the door into the parking lot. Outrageous! The rooms were not ready until late in the evening. Roaches running amock! After the maids were done "cleaning" WE had to clean everything correctly. Wiped the entire place down and washed all the bed sheets and comforters. In one of our rooms the maids left the garbage from the previous renters outside the door. The garbage sat there for about 4-5 days before somebody picked it up. Did I mention the roaches?! We ran out of toilet paper and had to go buy some because we couldn't get anyone to answer the front desk phone. The gas grills were out of propane and we waited and waited and waited for somebody to bring out another tank but they never showed up. We had to go around to other grills on the property and swap the empty tank for one that had gas. The staff was rude and insensitive. This is definitely not a hotel but it is sold to prospective renters as a hotel. The old man night security guard kept harassing us and actually swore and said racially insulting words to one of our coaches. We complained to David Crawford, who is some sort of manager for this place, and he actually said he didn't care about any of our concerns/complaints and that the Myrtlewood did not need the Cal Ripken business. Needless to say we were told to stay in our rooms after 10pm and to be quiet. This is ridiculous especially being on vacation. If this is some sort of "Senior" living community (that's what it seemed like), then why does Myrtlewood rent rooms to baseball teams that are mostly made up of 14 year old and younger boys and their families? It's ridiculous! Yeah they want our money right away and then they expect us to be mindless idiots and put up with their abuse, insults and unprofessionalism. I wouldn't stay here again even if it was free!

• Stayed: July 2009
2  Thank bseblfan
Reviewed July 31, 2009

I wish I would have read these reviews BEFORE booking at Myrtlewood. The check-in is a JOKE, no where do they tell you check-in is between 4-9 p.m. Especially since you are paying the FULL day. Once we got into the 2 br. condo, it was Filthy!! Sheets were dirty, not vaccuumed, crumbs and dried up food on the kitchen counters.

Staff was rude and could care LESS what you need or what you want. I was told to go to the store "BI-LO" and purchase my own toilet paper!!!

I had no reception for my cell phone or internet and it was just a poor choice. I feel terrible we spent all that money for a crappy place. Please check another place!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family