Myrtlewood Villas
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$118
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$66
$64
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$66
  • Pool
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$154
$70
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$85
$64
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$69
$64
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$65
$54
$185
$157
Travelocity
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$70
  • Pool
All reviewsgolf weekendindoor poolwasher and dryerthird floorthree bedroomfull kitchenflat screenup to datelazy riverbroadwaygolfingmyrtlembboardwalk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

This will be my third year to review our visit to the Myrtlewood, and this time it lacked in almost every area. I received an email stating that 3 bedrooms we FROM $99 to whatever the other price was. I called the day after receiving the email and the price was $119 a night. I asked why they said $99 in email the day before and they replied, "we reserve that right since it is listed as FROM $99. So don't let email fool ya. To some $20 a night isn't much, for others it is a great deal. Very deceitful if you ask me.

Great service upon arriving, great room, beautiful decor, but PLEASE check your beds before turning in for the night. Our sheets had not been changed and it was VERY VERY obvious. We had to call at 11:30 that night to have someone change our beds and it wasn't just one it was all four beds. Even house keeping was embarrassed by what had happened, especially after seeming it for their own eyes. checking the rest of the room we realized that our room must have been skipped all together, we had to clean our bathrooms.

They do not allow you late check outs, we needed an extra hour, but simply not allowed here.
Just a little frustrated this time around.

That was the main stress points but there were a few others.

On the bright side, beautiful area, well maintained, easy access to a lot of things. Pull straight out of the entry way heading straight for a mike and you run right into the ocean with free parking.

Like I said this was my third review but out fifth time to stay here. It was our first rough stay. We have one more year to travel here for baseball and we will probably stay again. It was just frustrating this time.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 26, 2014

My family and I stayed in a two bedroom condo while in Myrtle Beach for my daughters All Star Cheerleading competition. The condos were well kept and we enjoyed the use of the indoor pool, lazy river and hottub. The location is great and with in minutes from Broadway at the Beach. The only drawback is the beds are single beds which we surprised by and my daughter and I ended up having to share one but other than that the stay was great.

Room Tip: we had a ground floor room which was great for my mom and dad. Bring toilet paper and trash bags as it's a condo so nothing is provided.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Me and my wife stayed here for couple of days and our stay was pretty good. Our rooms were spacious and nice with comfy beds. The location is perfect with a lot of things nearby and even the beach isn't that far. No cons I could think of. Will definitely go there again!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Was happy with the accommodations. You should think about mixing up the breakfast buffet. Cant eat sausage and scrambled eggs everyday. Maybe you could try some fresh fruit or a different breakfast meat im not gonna eat sausages for a month now other then that im happy.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank icehogs
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Myrtlewood villas deservedly gets my highest review. It was clean spacious and affordable. We aware a family of 5 so the 3 bedroom is perfect. It has a nice big kitchen to cook in. Theme bathrooms are large. The pools are perfect for children. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014