Boardwalk Beach Resort
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
$229
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$254
Grande Shores Ocean Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$259
$345
$329
Hampton.com
$259
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$295
$274
$207
$179
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$265
Official Site
  • Pool
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$249
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We went on a whim, and they gave us 2 rooms to look at- 1 in S. Tower and 1 in Main. South was ratty, but Main was beautiful and definitely worth the extra $20. Separate bedroom and living room, full kitchen, and Jacuzzi tub.

Room Tip: Get oceanfront and avoid S. Tower. They have great rates this time of year.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shinysideup2day
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

This place is horrible! First of all, the elevators were not working so we had to drag our things up and down the floors-we were on the 4th! A guy at the front desk told us that they didn't know when the elevators would be fixed if ever. Next, we had to switch rooms because our air conditioner was broken. Room service showed up and a few were nice but one had an attitude because she had to pick up shells off of the floor. This place is dirty and outdated. They don't even provide dish detergent. This was an horrible experience, and I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank mommywifey85
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Was very upset with our stay. We have never been to Myrtle Beach and it was my birthday. When we first checked in they put us on the North side of the hotel, the room that we went to was on the first floor right by the elevator it was very loud. So went to the front desk and they did not know what they where doing, they looked mad because they had to move us to another room. They moved us to the South side of the hotel where the construction is. When we got in the room I notice that the stove was old. There was blood on one of the comforters when we out on the balcony, the balcony and the chairs was so covered in dirty from the construction. On the 2nd night of staying there the elevators quit work so you had to walk up 4 flights of stairs just to get to your room. They where broken for 3 nights. I notice that housekeeping did not clean the room because all of the dirty towels where still there and the blood on the comforter was still there. I was so upset of how our stay went we decided to check out early and the front desk did not care and was eating there lunch when they came out to help. And there was no type a refund at all. I would NOT RECOMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANY ONE! This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. On the website it looks like a nice Resort when you book it. But when you get there it is NOT! We will not be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Pat J
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Stayed in the North Tower. Older rooms (need work)
My first room the air conditioner didn't work properly.
They moved me to a second room and the balcony door didn't work, but the new room has a flat screen TV (plus).
It was a place to sleep. Wouldn't recommend the special deal from AARP/Expedia.
Cheaper room with only a slight view of the ocean from my room.
Asked if I could upgrade, the hotel clerk said he couldn't, I would have to go back to the 3rd party (AARP/Expedia). Close to boardwalk and restaurants which is convenient.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Cynthia L
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was in an old room and no one warned me till I got there. I talk with these people several times and no one told that not all the rooms weren't updated. The hot water was too hot and I burnt my hand. Housekeeping didn't clean our room everyday. There was blood on one of our comforters. We were questioned as to why we needed towels....uuuummm duh we're at the beach and we need to wash after leaving the ocean and dirty pool. Great location tho...

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family