Stayed in the North Tower. Older rooms (need work)
My first room the air conditioner didn't work properly.
They moved me to a second room and the balcony door didn't work, but the new room has a flat screen TV (plus).
It was a place to sleep. Wouldn't recommend the special deal from AARP/Expedia.
Cheaper room with only a slight view of the ocean from my room.
Asked if I could upgrade, the hotel clerk said he couldn't, I would have to go back to the 3rd party (AARP/Expedia). Close to boardwalk and restaurants which is convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over 20 years, the Boardwalk Beach Resort has garnered its reputation as one of Myrtle Beach's most popular destinations by focusing on friendly service, family-oriented amenities and affordable rates. Choose from a variety of accommodations, ranging from deluxe oceanfront Jacuzzi suites to casual seaside rooms and efficiencies. Whatever your taste and budget, we have something to please you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Boardwalk Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Boardwalk Beach Myrtle
- Boardwalk Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Boardwalk Motel
- Boardwalk Beach Resort Myrtle Beach