$142
The Strand a Boutique Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$86
$79
Official Site
Grande Shores Ocean Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$113
$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$77
$71
  • Pool
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
$87
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$77
$71
Official Site
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$90
$79
$254
$248
Hotels.com
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$74
Hotels.com
3,080 results
All reviewsmartin's restaurantsavoy buildinglazy riverocean view cafelongbay resortocean frontgolf directorping pongpool areathree bedroomparking garagebedroom condogolf packagekiddie poolsfamily vacationseveral yearsgreat resort
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Great for traveling with children multiple pools and a lazy river. Starbucks and restaurant inside hotel. Rooms do need a little updating you can tell the age of the resort. Restaurant has decent food for the price but if your not into it Starbucks is always consistent. Resort has a nice gift shop with friendly staff and adequate pricing due to the convenience of not having to get in the car to go and get things you need for your stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Jennifer M, Guest Relations Manager at Long Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor!!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed all Long Bay has to offer! We are currently upgrading many items in the units including sofas, upholstered chairs, new dressing mirrors, light fixtures and artwork. Our homeowners are very gracious in working with us to constantly improve the appearence of their units. Of course, we are always open to suggestions on ways to improve from our loyal guests!

We are glad you enjoyed the ease of having an on-site gift shop and that the staff was friendly! Karen does a fantastic job welcoming our guests! We hope that you will be back to visit us soon!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Loved it, the last 2 times we have been to Myrtle we stayed there you have everything. Starbucks, A restaurant, lounge ,fitness room,a snack bar. My grandsons loved the lazy river and the midday 80's musician all there you don't have to go anywhere else to just relax isn't that what a vacation is really about!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor!!

We are glad to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay! Having all the amenities you've listed right at your fingertips is such a wonderful thing while on vacation! We hope that you and your grandsons will come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

My family has made a tradition of going to Longbay the week after school is over for the past 10 years. Unfortunately, the last two years has declined so much that we will never visit this property again. We usually take two vacations in N. Myrtle Beach per year and this is the one we look forward to. I am saddened to see the property fall in to this amount of disrepair and apathy so quickly. I called to the front desk to voice my concerns about the bikers causing noise on the upper deck parking garage only to find my complaints dismissed. Unfortunately my family could not get a good night's rest for several days because of the noise. I will be moving my family to a more reputable hotel. As an example...As I tried to get in to the garage at 7:00 PM on 5/25, the large African American security officer held up traffic as he admired someone's motorcycle, leaving me in on-coming traffic. This is a great dive-house but a terrible hotel. DON"T stay unless it is your last resort. Even then, come armed. As a matter of fact, my wife and daughter went to the pool after dark and I feared for their safety so much I only left them out of my sight for 15 minutes.

4  Thank jacoleman870
Jennifer M, Guest Relations Manager at Long Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor!!

I am sorry to hear that you did not have your typical great vacation with us here at Long Bay as you have for the past 10 years. As you know, Myrtle Beach Bike Weeks are a very busy time for us here at the beach. The amount of tourists visiting us during that time can seem overwhelming and make any resort on the beach seem noisy or even overcrowded. I can assure you that during any peak occupancy times, management here at Long Bay employs additional staff around the clock as the comfort, happiness and safety of our guests is always our top priority.
We also do not allow motorcycles inside the parking garage during bike week in an effort to eliminate any uneccessary noise throughout the resort. Instead we offer our bikers a safe, seperate parking deck across the street to use at their convenience. I apologize if there were guests on the 10th floor of our parking deck making noise, but can assure you that we take noise complaints quite seriously and you are always welcome to contact a manager if you feel we are falling short of your expectations.
Our security guards were required to stop all motorcycles coming into the garage and redirect them to the designated parking garage across the street. I apologize if this held up traffic entering the resort as he temporarily informed that guest. The security guard that was working the parking garage is a well respected member of our staff. We also have pool attendants along with management on the pool deck throughout the day and evening hours and can assure you that our pool deck remains the safe, family friendly enviroment it has always been.
Our mission has always been to treat every guest with the same courtesy and respect as the next. We want every person to leave our hotel feeling relaxed, welcomed and satisfied with our services here. I can't express how saddened I am to hear that you did not share that same experience as you have had for many years now. If there is anything you would like to discuss with me further, please do not hesistate to contact me directly.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This was my first time visiting Myrtle Beach and this resort. The stay was awful, first they couldn't find our reservations when they did they tried to charge us 100.00 fee well guess what I did not pay it because I wasn't told about it when I booked the trip. This resort was so old the rooms smelled like mold and the housekeeping staff did not clean the rooms on a daily basis. Would never stay here again!!!

2  Thank tawanna c
Jennifer M, Guest Relations Manager at Long Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor!!

I’m sorry to hear that you did not share the same wonderful experience that keeps our guests coming back time after time! I understand there was some trouble locating your reservation, was it in a different name or for arrival on a different date? Sometimes things of that nature can deter the front desk agents from easily pulling up your reservation.

We do collect a security deposit upon check-in in the form of a $50.00 pre-authorization on a credit or debit card or a $100.00 cash deposit that is returned upon check out. This has been our company policy and is told to guests making reservations directly with our company. It is also listed on confirmations from all of our affiliated third parties such as Expedia and Orbitz.

Housekeeping service is provided daily and I am sorry to hear that we fell short of your service expectations. There is always a smiling face at the front desk to assist you in any way we can to ensure that you have a wonderful experience. Please don’t hesitate to contact us immediately should we fall short of those expectations.

If there is anything you would like to discuss further, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Stayed here from May 11th - 18th 2013. First time here after being referred by a friend. Stayed in a Ocean Front Condo and was great. Staff when we checked in was very helpful and first class. Stayed on the 15th Floor and Room was very nice. Kids loved the pools, hot tubs, lazy river and especially the ocean. Very clean resort and much to do in the area. Looking forward to return soon for our next trip

Room Tip: Ocean Front Condo
2  Thank TimothyKrawczyk
Jennifer M, Guest Relations Manager at Long Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor!!

We appreciate your friend referring Long Bay Resort and want to thank you for choosing us for your recent family vacation! I'm glad to hear
that you and your family enjoyed the typical A+ service our staff strives to provide to every guest during their visit. If you haven't already
been added to our email list, it is a great way for our new and return guests to be the first notified when we put out fantastic specials throughout
the year! We look forward to many more vacations with you and your family!
See you soon!